Privacy Policies effective October 12, 2009
This is a General Motors Company ("GM") sponsored site. To view General Motors Company’s privacy statement click here: http://www.gm.com/privacy/#scope.
GM will have access to your name and other personal information you enter here. GM dealers and third parties will also have access to personal information you enter here and your browsing activities on this page in order to provide you the dealer locator services you are requesting. The role of each party is explained below and links to applicable privacy statements are provided.
Collection and Use of Your Information by GM
Information Directed to Our Dealers
When you complete a form on this website to ask a question of or request a quote from a GM dealer, the information you submit is forwarded by GM to the GM dealer you selected. Each GM dealer is independent of GM and the dealer you direct your communication to will have its own privacy statement. Please contact the dealer or visit the dealer’s website for more information on its privacy practices.
Changes to these Privacy Policies or Statements
This Privacy Statement is effective as of October 12, 2009
Click HERE To Contact Us
· The types of information we may collect about you
· The types of information we may disclose to third parties
· The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
· How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
The types of information we may collect about you
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history.
· Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated third parties, or others, such as your account balance, payments history, and your creditworthiness.
· Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a cons-inner reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
· Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with, other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference.
The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information about you
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you, as described above, to third parties as permitted by law. We may also disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf or provide internet related marketing services. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.
How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
· Thomson MacConnell Cadillac, Inc.
· Thomson MacConnell Cadillac, Inc. d.b.a. Cincinnati Auto Credit